Thursday, April 5, 2012

Mei Lene and Ivan Engagement

I took Anthony to the mall this morning to get his pictures taken with the Easter Bunny. I NEVER thought I would be one of 'those' parents. I have a fabulous camera at my disposal every day, there's no reason to dress up and pay for the crap-tastic photos with the big sweaty man in the bunny suit. But Samantha and I did it with the baby last year on a whim so I thought we'd continue it this year. However, that was NOT in Baby's plans. He was fine until he actually got close to the bunny. And I'm halfway convinced he didn't even know the bunny was there while we're waiting in line because he/she wasn't interacting with the kids at all. He'd sit there on the chair and then attach a vice-like grip (thankfully) to each squirmy kid they put on his lap. That was the extent of the movement....vice open, vice closed. Anyway, Baby started balling, and no amount of glittery eggs nearby were able to convince him to sit on creepy bunny's lap this year. We will be trying a new bluebonnet spot today, but seeing as he cried through most of our last bluebonnet session...my hopes aren't that high. *le sigh*

 I did manage to get smiles out of some other folks though. Here's a cute couple I photographed during SXSW!

  Mei Lene and Ivan Engagement-0001

Mei Lene and Ivan Engagement-0002

Mei Lene and Ivan Engagement-0003

Mei Lene and Ivan Engagement-0004

Mei Lene and Ivan Engagement-0005

Mei Lene and Ivan Engagement-0006

Mei Lene and Ivan Engagement-0007

Mei Lene and Ivan Engagement-0008

Mei Lene and Ivan Engagement-0009

Mei Lene and Ivan Engagement-0010

Mei Lene and Ivan Engagement-0011

Mei Lene and Ivan Engagement-0012

Mei Lene and Ivan Engagement-0013

Mei Lene and Ivan Engagement-0014

Mei Lene and Ivan Engagement-0015

Mei Lene and Ivan Engagement-0016
Mei Lene and Ivan Engagement-0017

Mei Lene and Ivan Engagement-0018

Mei Lene and Ivan Engagement-0019

No comments: