Thursday, September 4, 2008

Julie & Rob

Ah, Julie and Rob. Thank goodness for their wedding because otherwise I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing now. They decided to get married, and they hired Whitney Lee to photograph their wedding. Some time later, I got engaged and interviewed a photographer who used Rob's mom (she owns Bella Notte in Round Rock) as a reference. When I called to check that reference, Rob's mom could do nothing but rave about the photographer Rob and his fiancee Julie had chosen for their wedding.

Eventually I relocated the sticky note where I had scribbled down Whitney's name that day, and I sent her an email. The rest is...well, a history in the making! I got a great wedding photographer for myself, and I got hired to take pictures, which I absolutely love to do!

So, thanks Julie and Rob! They got married at Bella Notte (where else?!), and Julie made the most adorable little bride. I shot this with and for Whitney lee Photography, so check out her site here , and you can see Julie and Rob's engagement pictures (by Whitney) here.



















1 comment:

Kristin said...

You know I normally prefer colors over black and white any day, but your black and whites are really good. Love the one with the hands.