Thursday, September 4, 2008

Samantha & Todd

I love St. Albert's, such a pretty church with a really nice priest. I was part of the parish for a while, but more recently I was there to help photograph Samantha & Todd's wedding! It was great to be in a place that I was so comfortable in, and *bonus*, I got to take pictures in it this time around.

Samantha & Todd are a great couple, and they were so sweet. They even shared the spotlight with two friends/family members who had birthdays the same weekend as their wedding. They brought out cakes for them and sang Happy Birthday during the reception :)

As always, I shot this with and for Whitney Lee Photography so check out Samantha & Todd's engagement pictures here!



















1 comment:

Kristin said...

I love every one of these. The black and white photo of the three girls is a knockout...