Friday, February 20, 2009

The Mrs.

I can't believe it...this may be the most beautiful piece of paper I have EVER seen.



I'm supremely freaked out by the new last name. This is no reflection on my *gulp* husband, but you have no idea what this name means. Thus I resolved to change it as soon as possible so I could get used to it. I get home from my honeymoon, and there was NO marriage certificate. You can imagine my delight when it showed up today :)

One pre-emptive strike I did make on my name changing to-do list was to change my business cards. I didn't need any legal documents for that, just a quick email to Whitney and voila! Look, look, look!



Now that I've stared at the name for a while, I realize that it's just too long. After looking at Whitney and Leah's business cards I realized they had 3 syllables to their ENTIRE name, and I have almost 3 times that! It's quite the mouthful, and I think the solution is to use the long name in the interim and then let my middle name (currently my maiden name) slide into anonymity where most middle names go.

One thing I am sure of...I'm SO glad I convinced Anthony to buy the grapes instead of the oranges at the store this week.



By the way, he used the word 'braintastically' tonight, and for some reason it was the funniest thing ever.

No comments: