Monday, February 23, 2009

Rome!

We've gotten a lot of requests to see some of our honeymoon photos from Italy. With trying to start our new life and get caught up on our jobs, we're super pressed for time. I decided to start editing a few each chance I could and posting randomly (i.e., not in fave order or maybe even chronological order!). It might be a little scattered, but it's the only way I can get them up for now!

Enjoy :)

p.s. Anthony only let me take one lens out of the country AND some of the tour people will just flat out leave you behind if you lally-gag (yes mom, I used your dreaded word, dang it!)...so don't expect too much magic here.





The deal with the photo below is that we accidentally stumbled into an indoor-outdoor mall -










4 comments:

Whitney Lee said...

so cool

Joy said...

I had no idea you went somewhere so cool! Now I'm so excited to see the rest of your photos!

Unknown said...

I'm stoked about a lot of the pictures, but it's a little rough because they don't allow flash photography indoors to preserve the works of art. Which...makes some of them a little grainy, but still cool!

Victoria said...

LOVE IT! all the photos are awesome. I especially love the second one in your post.

by the by, I also started a blog to showcase my photos. it's small (for now) but feel free to check it out!