Sunday, September 20, 2009

Texas vs Texas Tech Tailgate

My one Saturday off for a long time, and it happened to be on the day of the big Texas vs Texas Tech game. It's a great game for tailgating, and we were ready for some food and fun! Would have been nice if the game had been later in the season...say, November :) But we made it through the heat - mostly by me sitting in the shade in a big chair.

Note that many of my photos are taken from my point of view in that chair, ha!







Yes, crouch down next to my chair for a picture of us sweating!






Time to turn the pig -
















Chair thief!


Back to normal :)

2 comments:

Vic said...

Wish I'd known y'all were out tailgating, too! We did a little of that ourselves before going to the game. Glad to see you are doing well.

Unknown said...

I know, so many tailgating friends, so little time!

I absolutely need that guy's apron that says "Many have eaten here, few have died." Awesome.