Sunday, September 13, 2009

Whitney Lee - Here I come!

I finally found time to get my portfolio done, write the bio, get a WLP blog post together and meet up with Whitney to officially sign my contract! I'M NOW ON THE WEBSITE!!!! So many people have been asking me if I still work there because I've been meaning to take care of all these things sooner. But, fortunately, I've had lots of weddings and a busy busy life so all those "official" things kept sliding off the radar. Now they're done!

Go check me out on the main site by clicking on "pretty pictures" and then "amanda folio". And look for my recent post on the WLP blog (there's also a post about my wedding up there).

We had the final bridal show of the year today. Between yesterday's wedding and today's show, I'm exhausted. Hope lots of good brides come out of this!

No comments: