Thursday, July 15, 2010

It's Hot

Yesterday I was reminded that my grandparents-in-law have a pool at their house. I should visit more. Because it's hot. FREAKIN HOT. I took the kid for a walk this morning, along with Leslie and Alex, and he was a giant puddle of sweat by the time we got home. This is fresh on my mind because I just had a debate with (big) Anthony about whether the baby needs a bath. This is Texas; if he stepped outside today, he needs a bath. Let alone the fact that he likes to wear his food and that he just threw up all over himself and his dad while they were playing upstairs. BATH!

Speaking of wearing his food...the babe doesn't like avocado, and here's proof of him not eating it. Notice the abrupt end of the video when the kid starts choking :)

Untitled from Amanda Hagood on Vimeo.




The next video was made with my mom in mind. We discovered on her last visit that if you fake a burping sound that the little man thinks it's the best thing ever. EVIDENCE...

Untitled from Amanda Hagood on Vimeo.




And lots lots more laughing!! I can't help it, every time he laughs or I see a video of him laughing my smile stretches so wide it hurts. I love this kid!

Untitled from Amanda Hagood on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! It's hilarious what makes little guys laugh. And seriously, I'm going to have to stop walking except in the middle of the night until the weather cools down! Leslie