Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Dryer

Guess what I'm doing? DRYING CLOTHES IN MY OWN HOUSE! I used to take this absolutely 100% for granted. But after all this time (about 6 weeks), I'm finally drying my own clothes, yippee! Sears had the dryer fixed as of Tuesday last week, only for us to discover that the cap was never put on our outside vent that the dryer hooks up to, and one of our sprinklers just HAPPENED to be pointing right at it and filled it up to the top with 12 gallons of water, rendering our dryer useless again. Our builders finally got a plumber out here yesterday, and Anthony washed and dried our new sheets last night while I was at the Jasmine Star seminar in College Station.

I'd like to note that on my trip I saw a car that was clearly made out of several garage doors glued together....that my COUSIN! helped me get through the rough areas only to have my phone drop her right when I get to my destination...and that the whole trip, upset stomach, killer headache, and short short night of sleep was worth it. I had a great time, heard from a photographer I love, met new people, made connections with other photographers that will hopefully blossom into friendships, and lots more that I'm too tired to think about :)

I'm happy!

And excited my parents are coming to visit this weekend!

Back to editing...

No comments: