Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Changes Afoot

Do you ever get that feeling that change is coming in? Like an unstoppable force is bringing it closer, and the anticipation makes you want to explode?! Well that's where I am right now. Love it. On the whole, I enjoy change. I like to freshen things up, and that's exactly what I'm going to do! You might also see more experimentation on the blog with my photography. It may not last, but this is a good area for me to test out things I want to do, directions I want to go.

Ahem...on with the day!

It was cold. Again. Rolling black outs sucked, and of course they only happened when I wanted to warm up something for Son to eat. Pffft. Looking forward to more tomorrow, hooray. I really hope my big upload makes it tonight! I am so ready to show this gal her wedding, she's been waiting 6 weeks, and even though that's the time I quote everyone, I hate pushing it to the deadline. But with moving and holidays, yeesh.

You know what? We have a see-through front door. Yep, it's mostly glass. For the most part this doesn't bother me like I thought it would. I'm a pretty paranoid, think-everyone-in-the-world-is-out-to-break-into-my-house-and-get-me kind of girl...I get it from my mom. But it hasn't been bad at all. Tonight I was getting into the shower and realized I needed to get the flash light off my desk in case a black out happened while I was all wet and far away from light sources. Of course I run through the house without re-dressing only to stop like a deer in the headlights when I come face to face with my see-through front door. Gosh, I hope the new neighbors weren't looking towards my front door right then. Must. be. more. careful.

We didn't take any photos of us NOT enjoying the black out today, so enjoy this stroll back to late November when temperatures were nice, and a family could go to the park and enjoy.

Anthony and Daddy-0002

Anthony and Daddy-0016

Anthony and Daddy-0019

Anthony and Daddy-0024

Yes, they have goats next to the park when you're in Round Rock :)
Anthony and Daddy-0033

Anthony and Daddy-0043

(You'll notice only every other photo is in this new style I'm trying out for post-processing. Of course big Anthony hates it because he's a traditionalist...and pretty square :) but I'd like to know our feedback. You can message me offline if you don't want to leave it for the whole world to see. Thanks!

No comments: