Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Leslie + Jason Engagements

Leslie and Jason are getting married this weekend so it's time to put up the engagement photos! We had a great time, and there wasn't even room on the blog for everything we did. You'll see some samplings from the yarn, guitar playing, record searching and more. I'm uber excited to photograph their wedding because they're genuinely into photography and are concerned with things like LIGHTING. Yes, I love you both...you speak my language.

I photographed this for Whitney Lee Photography.



























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love love LOVE the one where they're standing in front of the bikes. it looks like a spread shot for an entertainment mag.

Anonymous said...

I particularly like the riding bikes shot. The house in the background is perfect.