Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas 2009

Hooray for Anthony's first Christmas! And for big Anthony and me to have our first Christmas as a married couple :) Being pregnant most of the year made the time from our wedding to now go by so fast because as soon as we were settling into married life we started crazily planning for a family life. It's been great, but boy is it hectic.

First off, I'd like to thank all the generous people in our lives. Some are generous with love, some with presents, and some with both. We love all of you, and you've made our days brighter by showing you care. Thanks to you Anthony has love AND an education fund. Can't beat that!

Here are some pictures from our first Christmas, and of course most of them are of the baby. I haven't had make-up on my face or a brush go through my hair since I gave birth. No kidding. It's a damn good thing I cut all my hair off in November because that waist-length business wouldn't settle for not being brushed. Shoulder-length hair doesn't seem to mind.

Here we go!

My baby boy on Christmas Eve with his awesome outfit purchased by, of course, his Granny. (If you can't read it, it says, "What Santa doesn't bring me, Grandma will")
anthony on christmas eve

ant-honey

Here's Christmas Day!
These are our custom stockings that Anthony and I talked about and picked out through email conversations with a lovely lady called Aunt Joy. Note the special monkey on big Anthony's stocking :)
our custom stockings

anthony's 1st christmas!

my baby boy on christmas 2009

anthony and anthony

anthony's frowny face

anthony with granny

No comments: