Sunday, May 2, 2010

Tiiiiired

Oh boy, I'm so tired. I photographed Melissa and Joey's wedding last night in San Antonio. It was so much fun! I knew they were a great couple from their engagements, and I was not disappointed. They had a full mass (just like me!), and then we stopped by the Alamo for some night time photos. Next it was onto the Plaza Club for some yummy food (a much needed dinner), and some not so yummy coffee. The night was good, but I was ready to get on the road and get back to my little man! I didn't get home until 2:30ish, and I didn't get to bed til after 3:30 (there's no reason not to shower after a wedding, NO REASON).

Anywho, I wanted to post this video a couple days ago, but I kept getting distracted. Enjoy this cuteness that I get to live with. ENJOY!

Anthony Rolling Around from Amanda Hagood on Vimeo.



Have a fabulous Sunday! And thank God for little boys who sleep 2 extra hours in the morning so their momma isn't a zombie :)

2 comments:

Vic said...

He is just so adorable!

I had a great time assisting you Saturday, thanks again for thinking of me.

Unknown said...

Thank you!

I had a great time too, and I'm glad you were there :)