Wednesday, June 18, 2008

ANOTHER camera-related injury?!

Those who talked to me right after I assisted at my first wedding know that I pinched all 4 nerves in my middle finger. Well...second job = second injury. That's right, I just about heal the first finger and another one is taken out! At first I had a big throbbing vein but it went away, then the finger looked like it belonged to an 800 lb man but I iced it down, and then the bruising started... By that point I figured I should start documenting these injuries. I'm sensing a disturbing pattern here...


Nope, not flashing a peace sign. This is my latest camera-related injury...


You have to suffer for your work =D


I know this will all pay off!


Pooooor little finger. I'll try not to abuse you so much in the future.

Stay tuned for the pictures of the wedding where I got this war injury!

No comments: