Monday, June 9, 2008

Challenge

"Still of hand will never make up for emptiness of heart."
One of my fave quotes, and to make sure we don't lose that passion for photography in our hearts, we (my friend Kristin and I) have decided to have weekly photo "challenges" as our motivation to take tons of pics even when we're not doing an official 'shoot'. While I was working on this week's challenge I was also breaking in NEW equipment, HOORAY! I used my 40D bod and 70-200 mm glass to bring back some memories. Here was one of my most treasured toys, the Popple. If you don't know what a Popple is then you're not a GEN Yer, but you should probably educate yourself b/c they're so darn cute! Here's Popple open and closed for your enjoyment.



First, he's open...









Then he's shut!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I LOVE POPPLES!!!!! I used to have a popples cup with a handle and it was my favorite cup for drinking milk. I think I would still use it if I knew where it was, but I think my parents probably disposed of it. Cute pictures. Love the colors. Having fun with the 40D I see.