Thursday, December 10, 2009

No News

I've been MIA for about 2 weeks now, and while I'd like to say that the lack of news is because we got our little boy...I can't say that. Because we're still waiting. We're 4 days overdue, and that phrase makes me a little nuts. It didn't the first day, but the last 3 have been a little tougher. Like they're lasting foreeeever. Everyone keeps telling me that I should enjoy this time and relax before he gets here, but I'm too uncomfortable to take these luxurious naps they speak of. Not to mention, I'm still working. Working at home is still working!

I need to take some pictures of my over due belly, but here is one taken 11 days ago when I was 39 weeks
39 weeks


When I got out to do some shopping the other day, Anthony finally let me get him some new jeans. If you know him then you know this is almost impossible. He doesn't care for new clothes at all. I got him bending over, but in this lovely position you can see that there are no torn belt loops, the bottoms aren't ripped to shreds, and all of the blue hasn't been washed out of the denim. The rest of the jeans in his wardrobe are another story.
anthony's jeans


Here's something I'm really excited about, Christmas! And Christmas ornaments! I get really psyched to add a new ornament to the tree each year, typically reflective of what's happened to us over the past year. We have an engaged ornament and this year was going to be the "we're married" ornament, but we got pregnant RIGHT after we got married so rather than choose one of those life events, I decided to get a family ornament. This cute little sucker makes me realize how far we've come this year. And...it's just adorable. Love love love it! Can't wait for my own little snow baby!
christmas ornament 2009

2 comments:

The Zoe said...

Oh, Amanda! I am so excited for you! I'll be praying for a safe delivery.

Unknown said...

Thank you!! Hope you and Matt are doing well!