Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Erin & Ryan and Getting Ready for Thanksgiving

What is my deal with Wednesday posts lately??

Anywho, I posted Erin and Ryan's wedding on the WLP blog so you should go check that out here!

There's a sad little girl there if ya go...

Hmm...that might not be too enticing, but she's still pretty cute with that pouty lip.

My little one finally stopped kicking for a few minutes. We've had a flurry of activity in the last couple of hours with him just really going at it. I'm surprised, given how busy I've been today. With his due date quickly approaching, I've filled my schedule to the brim with tying up loose ends. I got up early this morning and did some Christmas shopping - Christmas shopping for a baby! Ok, I shopped for other people too, but that paled in comparison to picking out my son's first Christmas gifts :) I can tell what kind of parent I'll be already...I spent so much time in the book aisle agonizing over the ones that were traditional and classic versus new and creative versus the ones that teach versus...well, you get it. There were tough decisions involved. In the end there was real strategy used (rather than the fall back of rock, paper, scissors that was starting to seem appealing)...I got them all. Ok, so that's not a strategy - sue me.

On my most recent doctor's appointment (2 days ago), there was finally some activity! And the doctor has now said we're looking more toward December 6th rather than the 12th. Yikes, this lady just casually shaved almost a week off of my "deadline"! What is she thinking?! It's ok, I know he won't let anyone plan his arrival anyway. And we'll be THRILLED when he gets here!

Happy Turkey Day, people!

No comments: