Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Today and Riddick

I'm sitting here looking through some photos taken recently of my friend and her family. We took photos when her boy was little, when he was one year old, and somehow when he turned two we realized that we were leaving gaps. So we got together for one last shoot before I took maternity leave.

Problem: Riddick skipped his nap that day and decided to fall asleep in the car on the way to the shoot.

Vicki and Riddick

What else am I doing? Let's see:
1) Fighting the worst indigestion known to man
2) Yelling at my cats to stop fighting because it's too close for comfort with my hard drive nearby.
3) Kicking myself for watching Steel Magnolias alone. That's right, somewhere in my fuzzy, pregnant mind I thought it would be nice to watch a chick flick while I edit...but I KNOW this movie makes me cry. Everytime. And it's 20 years old. I've shed a lot of tears for you, Julia Roberts!

On to cuter things once Riddick woke up...

Riddick

The first part where I cry (the little boy running out to his grandma after his mom died) is over. Phew, I made it. Oh dear, next sad part is coming. Gotta go.

No comments: