Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Things You Didn't Know

There are a lot of things other people don't know about your life and your household. First thing you probably didn't know? Yesterday was my dad's birthday. I love you, Dad!

Second thing you didn't know? I have a cute cat (evidence below)...
IMG_1472blog

Just kidding. The issue is not whether the cat is cute. What you didn't know is this obese cat (she's about 30% over her suggested weight no matter what we try) is sitting on top of a cat house with a GIANT tear in the roof. Yeah, any minute now her big, furry butt is just going to fall right through this thing. AND I WILL LAUGH because she keeps getting up there knowing there's a hole in it.
IMG_1473blog

Something else you may not know? There's a baby's car seat in the back of my car. Just sitting there..staring at me. I have a ton of baby stuff in my house, but this really hit me.
Check out two of the onesies my mom and I made for my little boy!
IMG_1476blog

IMG_1477blog

Congratulations to my friend Alicia for FINALLY having her baby :) Welcome, Amarissa!

1 comment:

Vic said...

Looove the giraffe onesie. Adorable. Can't wait for pics of little AJ once he arrives!