Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mister Alex

Alex is the son of my very good friend, and he is just adorable! One day he will be a great playmate for my baby boy. I know little Anthony will need someone to run around with because he is HYPER. I was getting pretty frazzled last night with the insane amount (and intensity) of kicks he was able to deliver.

We had our first weekly doctor's appointment where there was a physical progress check (this was Monday). This little guy isn't going anywhere anytime soon. So many people (evil, old biddies) have been telling me for the last two months that I'm huge and surely won't make it very far into my pregnancy before he decides to make an appearance. Well look out because this baby is stayin put, ha! I will carry this huge baby as long as he wants me to.

Ok, ahem, I was talking about Alex. Here he is!

IMG_1264

IMG_1271

IMG_1274

IMG_1280

IMG_1290

IMG_1308

IMG_1316

IMG_1333

I think this was right before a sneeze :)
IMG_1351

IMG_1355

IMG_1374

IMG_1378

IMG_1381

No comments: