Wednesday, April 14, 2010

17 Weeks and other stuff

Today, my little bug is 17 weeks. Today, I had dinner with my friend Allison. Today, I felt how much I'm really not looking forward to the first car trip to Houston with a baby. OY!

Let's focus on the good things. I've been very productive, although it doesn't seem like my to-do list has shrunk at all. In fact, I think my to-do list is a hydra. Wait, focus, focus, say good things. Ok, dinner with Allison was great! It was nice to catch up, and it's always nice when a mom sees someone play with her baby and think he's cute :)

I didn't take any pictures of the kid today like I normally try to do for the weeks. Heck, I didn't even get the 16-week ones up, I just put up Easter photos instead. Since I'm behind, I decided to put up some pictures of Anthony in a onesie that his Granny bought him. It says 12 months for the size, but after one wash I had to stretch it with all my might just to get it on Anthony, and this was 2 weeks ago. This was his only time to wear it, so here it goes!

Easter 2010-1small

Easter 2010-2small

This outfit makes him look so fat! Rolls are hanging out, the diaper is hanging out, and not all of his body is covered like it normally would be with a onesie...a little michelin man in the making.
Easter 2010-3small

Bottom lip - where is it?
Easter 2010-4small

Oh and it's back!
Easter 2010-5small

No comments: