Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter

So so many things have been going on lately, I don't even know where to start. Most of it is working, which takes up tons of time but makes me really happy so there's that :) And when I say working, I mostly mean editing because more time is spent on that than the shooting. But, silver lining, I have gotten to shoot 2 weddings with Whitney so far this season! Or rather, she shot with me, however you want to say it. I like having her at my weddings, and I ALWAYS learn something new...which rocks my world. And we set up a photo booth with her gear, and I LOVED IT. The guests were totally into it, and it was a blast! Can't wait to do it again!

I'm (obviously) behind on blogging and posting photos. I have some 16-week photos that need to be put up, but I know my mom has been looking forward to the Easter photos so I'll start with those. We didn't do anything fancy, and he didn't even wear a special "Easter outfit" for the hunt at our house. But he was still ADORABLE and it was marvelous and special.

(I just have to add here that I'm writing this while he is napping, but I just heard him wake up with the hiccups. His hiccups are freakin cute.)

On to the Easter pics!

Easter 2010-36small

Easter 2010-40small

Easter 2010-38small

Easter 2010-42smal

Easter 2010-43small

Easter 2010-45small

Easter 2010-30small

Easter 2010-28smal

Easter 2010-33small

Easter 2010-21small

Easter 2010-22small

Easter 2010-24small

Easter 2010-9small

Easter 2010-10small

Easter 2010-16small

Easter 2010-12small

Easter 2010-11small

This is the basket that I made for my little bug. The basket itself is one my mom usually makes for me, but I used it for the babe this year since I didn't need a basket (I'm not the baby anymore!). I knew my dad was doing a traditional bakset, so I filled mine with toys, a teether, and pacifiers that I've been looking for an excuse to buy anyway :)
Easter 2010-1small

This is the basket my dad made. He even dyed the eggs himself! That is amazing. My mom and I used to dye eggs every year together, it was our thing. But my dad never joined in on the fun. Now he's home dyeing eggs all by himself! I love what grandkids do to people.
Easter 2010-2small

Easter 2010-3small

Easter 2010-6small

Take 1: Me trying to get the little bug "talking" last night, but he decided against it...

Untitled from Amanda Hagood on Vimeo.



Take 2: He starts seeing things my way :)

Untitled from Amanda Hagood on Vimeo.

No comments: