Friday, June 11, 2010

Daddy's Home!

You'd think by the title of this post that I'd put up some pictures of Anthony and Anthony playing together when he got home today...but no. While he was gone I was ok the first day. It was of course very noticeable on Wednesday at the time he would normally come home from work. I didn't have anyone to help me when I would normally get some work done in the evening (work on photos and the house). But I was glad that I slept well that night since I usually don't do well alone in the bed. I will give props to my cousin Samantha for spending the night so I wasn't alone in the house :) The second day we found plenty of things to entertain us, and we even had lunch with my friend Mitsi at Russell's. But the second night wasn't as good. I was feeling a little exhausted of taking care of everything by myself (not that I can't do it...but it's out of the norm), and I stayed up until almost 1am each night/day trying to get things accomplished. Then I woke up a million times last night; I was desperately in need of coffee this morning.

Anywho...I'm glad Anthony's home again. And my parents visit tomorrow, yay! Also, if I haven't mentioned on the blog yet, our offer was accepted on our new house we want to build, woo! We still have to wait for financing approval, and of course it's contingent on selling this house, but I'm still so so so excited!!!

Now enjoy this goodness of Anthony playing

Untitled from Amanda Hagood on Vimeo.




And the goodness of his cute little cry

Anthony Crying June 2010 from Amanda Hagood on Vimeo.

No comments: