Sunday, June 27, 2010

Wow

No, I didn't fall off the face of the earth. On the contrary, I'm making my mark all over the place! I've been busy with weddings (two this weekend - and the one in Galveston made me swoon for the beach...oh how I've missed it!), a cute baby, a husband, two houses to deal with, etc.

I have some photos of Anthony for his 6-month letter that I want to share; I just need to catch my breath first. Things have been so hectic, and I've gotta find a way to slow down for my own sake and all the people who have to put up with me.

I'm pretty sure I already sent this link to everyone in the world, but I'll put it here anyway...my little boy was on the news eating some Little Vittles food!

I love the Little Vittles, and it's been so exciting to pick out new flavors each week for Anthony to discover. We've already determined some heavy-hitting favorites, but I want to keep exploring :)

Without further ado, here's my little man!....

http://www.kxan.com/dpp/news/consumers/baby-food-company-opens-in-austin

No comments: