Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hat Model

I realized that I call my son by his first and middle name a lot (seeing as how we have two Anthony's, it makes sense). I had jokingly said that I would call him "A-Dub" before he was born. It actually happened today. Horrible nickname, here we come!!

Anyway, Anthony Warren is considering his bright future in hat modeling.

Anthony Hat-0007

Anthony Hat-0009

Oh sad, the picture below was taken next to scary table that did the scary things to his face.

Anthony Lip-0001

Still sad about not closing and moving next week. BUT excited because it's one week until my little baby turns 1! Samantha and I tried to teach him to hold up one finger to show "how many" he's going to be. He just kept grabbing our fingers and laughing; I think it reminded him of the sign for banana :)

No comments: