Saturday, December 11, 2010

Impending Hair Cut

Tomorrow's the day. I'm being forced to give my child a slight trim. Some of his bangs have become unruly, and they get in his eyes a lot...thus the side-sweep that he's usually rockin. Well it's gotten pretty bad. When he knocks his hair straight forward, some of the pieces come down by his nose...eek! Therefore, he shall have those long pieces (AND ONLY THOSE!) trimmed off in the morning. Otherwise, we can go with this hair style:

Anthony December 2010-0395

I stumbled across these photos that I took a week or two ago but forgot to post. This was pretty soon after the "incident", you can still see the busted lip. Thank goodness his handsomeness is all back to normal now! But he's still stinking cute, even if his lip is a little big in these photos.

Anthony December 2010-0580

Anthony December 2010-0583

(Yes, he's making his "concerned" noise in the next photo)
Anthony December 2010-0582

I could be wrong (my mom is the only good judge of this), but I'm pretty sure he looks SO much like his mama at this age :)
Anthony December 2010-0584

For this next photo, I feel like the lovers of lolcats.com will like it the most.
"I iz goin to keel you wiv my James Bond stare"
Anthony December 2010-0577

P.S. Unrelated: I may not have lost all the baby weight, but I'm still slim enough to get behind the dryer to retrieve wayward light bulbs...hallelujah!!

No comments: