Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Seriously

Seriously. It's my word. It's been my word for a long time. Usually I can use it in a fun-loving, half-sarcastic kind of way. But now...*sigh*...I give it to the unworthy...the bank. SERIOUSLY, CITI?! SERIOUSLY?!?!??!?!!?!!

We had our date all set up to move into the new house next week, and then they yanked the rug out from under us at the last minute. Dreams of moving in before our son's birthday and before Christmas...dashed. Well, I guess this means Anthony has to let me decorate the old house for Christmas now. But still, boooooo. And we had to cancel lots of things today like our appliance delivery, moving trucks, etc. Hmph. I know, I know, there could be a lot worse things happening to you. But still. You can tell somebody these things before the last minute so it's not such a blow. And the run around they're giving us??....I say to you, Citi...

SERIOUSLY?!

1 comment:

LesleyR said...

I'm so sorry to hear your plans were ruined! What a bunch of butt heads! Don't worry, it will happen soon, then we will be over all the time mooching off your pool :).