Thursday, October 21, 2010

Busy Busy BUSY

Miss me yet? I had the double weddings, the Baptism, and then my mom was in town until Wednesday. Today we had Samantha over, and I had to take the babe back to the doc to get his abdomen checked out again. He's fine! And this evening I had an awesome shoot at a fire station, and I've been working and procrastinating my packing for this weekend's trip to Houston.

Oh, and awesomeness (in case you didn't get the cell phone blasted to you!), my baby busted my lip with my Blackberry. I was talking to my mom, and he got all excited and grabbed the phone and bonked me with it. Instant fat lip and blood...it looks terrible. And of course it had to happen on an evening where I had a client meeting and a PUG to take headshots. UGH. Gotta love the kid though, he's so stinking cute. And he cried when I got hit. There wasn't even time for me to wallow because I had to comfort him :)

Until I get a chance to breathe and edit personal stuff, here's a snippet of the babe in his Baptism outfit (a.k.a the Pope) while he's making his whistling sound.

Anthony Baptism -1972
(Thanks for taking this, Whitney!)

In other news, the little man growls back when I growl at him. It's awesome! I hope he can keep it up long enough to do while wearing his dinosaur costume on Halloween. How freakin cute would that be?!

No comments: