Thursday, March 4, 2010

11 weeks!

I was so busy posting Valerie's photos yesterday that I got sleepy before I could post Anthony's 11 week pictures. Lately I've been glancing back at his photos from his first week of life, and I'm steadily amazed at what a difference these weeks make! Not only does he look so different, but the milestones are just rolling in every day. On Tuesday he purposefully hit a toy. THAT'S RIGHT, PURPOSEFULLY!

Wanna see it? Here ya go

IMG_1534small

IMG_1535small

IMG_1536small

IMG_1537small

Yep, Harry the Hippo just got whacked. Now it's time to eat the fist.

IMG_1539small

IMG_1540small

Here I'm explaining the virtues of a 2 1/2 month old that wants to help me put away all that folded laundry he's laying next to...
IMG_1543small

IMG_1544small

IMG_1545small

IMG_1546small

IMG_1547small

IMG_1548small

IMG_1549small

Moving on! Yesterday, Leslie and I finally got our first good weather day where we were both able to get out and take Anthony and Alex for a walk. My normally happy baby was a little fussy about this walk, and he ended up napping on me once we had made it to Leslie's mom's house ("Grandma" Belcher). So we had a nap, a little snack, and we got back on the road. The walk back...pretty fussy too. Not a good first time out for our walk, but Leslie wasn't phased of course. However, after the recent problems we've had trying to get Anthony to take a bottle (because we lapsed on giving him one for a while and then he decided to reject it altogether); I decided that I didn't want the stroller to fall into that same category. Thus, I'm taking him for a short walk each day the weather is nice and building up the time he'll tolerate being out on a walk. Today, we had an 11 minute walk with no fussing :) Success!

And double-score because he did it wearing a Christmas onesie (don't hate!) and some big boy overalls =D

IMG_1551small

Check out that drool glistening off his chin. Definitely a drool-monster these days.

IMG_1552small

IMG_1553small

IMG_1554small

IMG_1555small

IMG_1556small

IMG_1557small

IMG_1558small

IMG_1559small

Now for some great news; Leslie has agreed to be Anthony's Godmother!!! I'm so happy about this! She was my sponsor for RCIA, and I have probably asked her a million questions about religion, traditions, and spirituality. She will be an excellent guide for Anthony, and I know she will love him! Now I have to get all my ducks in a row to get my little boy baptized :)

Coming soon...Anthony rolled onto his side today, and I have the photos to prove it!

No comments: