Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Valerie Maternity

I decided to put Valerie's maternity photos up even though I have tons of older stuff to blog. If I don't do it now then little Brayden might be here before I can get around to it! Brayden Slade. That's going to be my new...umm...first cousin once removed?? ANYWHO, this is an arrival that his mom and dad are very much looking forward to after struggling to get their family started and a complicated pregnancy. I know they'll love him to pieces!

Valerie and Mike said they'd go anywhere I wanted, but I wanted to shoot somewhat close to home because I never get to do that. The day had been nice, but right before we started it clouded over, the wind started blowing hard, and it got COLD. But Valerie was a trooper, and we got it done!

IMG_1399blog

IMG_1418blog

IMG_1422blog

IMG_1435blog

IMG_1459blog

IMG_1474blog

IMG_1498blog

IMG_1522blog

No comments: