Monday, March 22, 2010

Whoa, I almost didn't see ya there...

My parents were visiting this weekend and planning on leaving right before I had to head out to a wedding on Sunday. I love when they get to stay with me, and it's so amazing how much the squirt loves his Granny. She seems to be the only person he really remembers and is super comfortable with (besides me of course). His Granny spent lots of time holding him and Grandpa spent time making me chicken-fried steak (a rare treat!). Yum!

I wanted to have little Anthony all ready to go in his camo outfit when they arrived because I know my dad's been itching to see it on him. I got him mostly dressed and went to snap his snaps when I got cut. I looked down, and one of the snaps had a metal piece sticking out! I was so glad that I got hurt before we started playing. He's gotten really active lately, and I can just see that metal piece tearing open his soft baby skin. Darn you, faulty clothing!

My Dad fixed it, and we dressed up the little bug. Visions of mini-shotguns danced in his head... Big Anthony and I are not exactly the hunting type so I don't know how likely the babe is to be a hunter, but I'm sure my dad will try everything he can to make it happen!

Of course I included some pics of him in his first camo outfit, and I HAD to start with this one because he looks so cute and scared :)

IMG_3128small

IMG_3120small

IMG_3121small

IMG_3122small

IMG_3124small

IMG_3125small

IMG_3127small

IMG_3130small

IMG_3131small

IMG_3138small

IMG_3140small

IMG_3141small

IMG_3142small

IMG_3144small

In pretty much every picture the baby is starting somewhere off camera. Let me satisfy your curiosity and just tell you that he's watching TV. Yes, my teeny tiny child is already addicted to television! It's gotten to the point where I don't even want to play with him in the living room when the thing is on because I know it grabs his attention. One day soon he'll grow up and realize that there's never anything good on anyway.

In other news, Nature's Point is a pretty place to get married. Barrington and DJ Anthony were there. They are probably two of my favorite DJ's. Did you hear that, guys?! I said PROBABLY. (It keeps them on their toes.)

No comments: