Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Playtime and Chedd's

Ugh, I'm about to get ready to go see my OBGYN. It's my last visit for a while, yay! Well...I thought last week was my last visit, but after they kept me waiting for an hour we ended up having to reschedule so she could run over and deliver a baby. I had to put my clothes back on and rush MY baby home because we had rearranged our whole day to be there, and he was getting pretty grumpy and hungry. LAME. So now we're prepping to trek right back there again.

On to happier things! Here are some snaps from playtime!
IMG_1722small

IMG_1723small

IMG_1724small

IMG_1725small

IMG_1726small

IMG_1728small

IMG_1729small

IMG_1730small

I'm almost never in photos on my blog because I'm always the one taking them :) So here's one that Leah took at our lunch at Chedd's!
by leah: us at chedds

No comments: