Wednesday, September 8, 2010

8 Months

I know I've been remiss on posting things on time, but I really thought I posted this last month. It wasn't a planned delay, I just didn't hit the dang button :/ Here goes...

Dear Anthony,

You're 8 months, buddy! I had sweet Erica come and take some pictures of us because we're hardly ever in the same photo together. It was hot and sweaty, but oh so worth it. We had a beautiful moment where you leaned over to bite my finger (which you've done a lot since teething), and I suddenly felt your first tooth poking through the gums! EXCITING! I've been feeling around on those gums for months now just waiting for that little sharp tooth, but the feeling was more surprising and thrilling than I could have imagined.

You have pretty much mastered crawling, although you still don't care to get your belly off the ground. You went from the army crawl to the real crawl, just belly-dragging along the way so that now we have to do very little sweeping. I'll start calling you swiffer from now on :)

Your separation anxiety is still going strong, and you prefer your mama to everyone else. While this is extremely tiring, it is sooooo rewarding and special to me. I know it won't last forever. You'll go through phases where you'll like Daddy better, then your friends, then one day *gasp* a girl! Thus, I will cherish this tiring and loving time we're sharing.

We just started Baptism class, and you'll hopefully be Baptized by the end of September/beginning of October. I can't wait for your "Auntie Leslie" to officially become your Godmother! She was/is an excellent sponsor for me, and I know she'll be a fantastic Godmother for you.

Love,
Your Mama


(I love these photos. They're not the best of me, especially the ones with sweat marks! But my cute little boy is in top form :)

me and anthony blog 8 months-2791

me and anthony blog 8 months-2795

me and anthony blog 8 months-2798

me and anthony blog 8 months-2803

me and anthony blog 8 months-2807

me and anthony blog 8 months-2809

me and anthony blog 8 months-2813

me and anthony blog 8 months-2818

me and anthony blog 8 months-2829

me and anthony blog 8 months-2832

me and anthony blog 8 months-2835

me and anthony blog 8 months-2838

me and anthony blog 8 months-2842

me and anthony blog 8 months-2845

me and anthony blog 8 months-2847

me and anthony blog 8 months-2850

me and anthony blog 8 months-2851

me and anthony blog 8 months-2852

me and anthony blog 8 months-2871

me and anthony blog 8 months-2891

me and anthony blog 8 months-2899

1 comment:

LesleyR said...

I think you both look beautiful :).