Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dear Internet

Internet, I think I'm going to blog more often...or at least give it a try. Right now I try not to blog unless I've got pictures to go with because every post is better with a picture. HOWEVER, I don't always have time to go through everything I want to put up so it gets put off longer and longer. I'm pretty sure that some of my posts from now on will just have words, though I'll strive to use pictures as often as possible.

Things you missed while I wasn't blogging:
1) Anthony tried meat. The only meat dish on Little Vittles at the time was mixed with carrots and Anthony had recently decided he was off carrots again (this is a love/hate saga...ok, more like tolerate/hate). Anyway, I took a batch of said chicken and carrots to my lunch with Mitsi for his first taste of chicken...hoping he'd gotten over his anger against carrots. I put ONE bite in the kid's mouth, and how do you think I was rewarded?
a) with smiles and hugs
b) him swallowing and tolerating it
c) him spitting it back out
d) with baby taking that one bite and using it plus all the other contents of his stomach to throw up all over me at central market cafe so that i was covered in some orange-ish substance the consistency of half-melted cheese?
If you said D, you're correct! He threw up all over himself, me, the chair and floor. I got my son cleaned up and changed (thanks for the help, Mitsi!). But I felt bad that I was too exhausted after cleaning us and the table to get to the floor. I just packed up and left because it was pretty par for the course that day...it ended up being rough later on too. I should just crawl back in bed and hit reset on those days :)

2) New discussion on changing my kid's name. Well not changing, but nick-naming. If you'd like to add something to the hat then let me know. Right now the names being used are "AJ" (of course) and "Baby Tony".

3) Reinstatement of Stitch n Bitch, baby! That's right, once a week I'll be doing something that's for ME. I'll visit with friends, work on my crafts, try new coffee houses, and enjoy life.

4) I've decided that pack-n-plays (much like high-heels and thongs) were only invented to torture people. I'm not saying I don't use all 3 of these things, but they ARE torture devices. Just sayin.

5) I would like to publicly declare that I'm glad my cousin Samantha and I have grown closer as we've grown older. If you had asked me a couple years ago if I thought she'd be the cousin I hang out with the most, I'd have said you were nuts. But she's great. (Love you, cousin!) And she loves my baby and pays him good nephew-cousin attention. Which is more than I can say for one of my other cousins. I won't name names. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Excited for my mom visiting this weekend! Good bye!

No comments: