Saturday, September 18, 2010

Tired and hyper?!

My feet are tired, but my brain is wired! Just got home from an 8 hour wedding for Heather and Dave. FUN! Since my regular gals had the stomach flu I took Darcy and Susie with me (thanks girls!).

I feel like I want to do so so so many things right now! I'm home a lot earlier than usual; my brain is listing all the tons of things I could accomplish before I go to bed!

Watching the Texas v Texas Tech game in the background. The Horns had BETTER pull it out. It can be frustrating to watch us play sometimes.

In other news, Anthony's hearing still isn't back. But since he's got lots of drugs, he's taking this time to play up his condition. If I ask him to do something for me then he says, "Oh sorry, you're talking into my bad ear." Riiiiiiiiight.

Ok, going to go be productive now! And think about crazy wedding guys who jump into the dance circle and try to get their freak-on with my camera!

Hooray, weddings!

No comments: