Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday, woo!

Glad it's Friday! For some reason short weeks feel like they take forever. Doesn't make sense you say? Well, I think I expect the week to feel super short, but something insane always happens on the short weeks that makes them feel interminably long. Example: today I ran an errand for Whitney that involved going down off Montopolis (NOT my neck of the woods). I hate going anywhere away from the north side on Friday anyway because the traffic stinks. But I left in the morning before lunch so I thought everything would be fine. Little did I know that Google would screw up the directions (THANKS GOOGLE. THANKS.), and that the worst drivers in all of America live/work near Montopolis. You people really brightened my day. The stress level after almost being hit by you...marvelous. Oh, and thanks for throwing in a bunch of construction and detours just to make things a little sweeter.

Mom and Dad are coming tomorrow, yay! Last Baptism class this weekend, yay! Bridal extravaganza this weekend....umm...well, moving on..

James Franco, hot. Sorry, I'm distracted. Spiderman (I have no idea which one) is on right now. Don't like him as much as that guy Henry Cavill, but Henry is hard to beat because he has an accent and shares my birthday. Mmmmm. You try watching him in The Tudors and tell me you don't agree!

*Ahem*

I ran across Big Anthony's birthday pics from last month. He wouldn't let me throw him a birthday party so we just did "the usual" and had cake and champagne over at Meme and Grandad's. I think it's some kind of law. You're out of the family if you don't have cake and champagne at their house on your birthday :)

August 12th...
anthony birthday blog-1958

anthony birthday blog-1962

anthony birthday blog-1963

anthony birthday blog-1967

anthony birthday blog-1969

anthony birthday blog-1975

anthony birthday blog-1976

anthony birthday blog-1977

anthony birthday blog-1979

anthony birthday blog-1981

anthony birthday blog-1986

anthony birthday blog-1988

anthony birthday blog-1991

anthony birthday blog-1995

anthony birthday blog-1996

anthony birthday blog-1998

anthony birthday blog-2001

anthony birthday blog-2004

anthony birthday blog-2005

anthony birthday blog-2006

anthony birthday blog-2010

anthony birthday blog-2012

anthony birthday blog-2015

anthony birthday blog-2017

anthony birthday blog-2020

anthony birthday blog-2018

anthony birthday blog-2023

No comments: