Sunday, September 12, 2010

Samantha

I've mentioned Samantha on the blog before. My sweet cousin! She comes over and spends time with us, and occasionally is photographed on diapers :)

Last time or the time before (who's counting?!), I snapped a few of her with my baby boy.

anthony and samantha and more-1517

anthony and samantha and more-1521

anthony and samantha and more-1523

anthony and samantha and more-1525

anthony and samantha and more-1529


This kid can make a bazillion faces in about 20 seconds. Here are some of them.
anthony and samantha and more-1531

anthony and samantha and more-1533

anthony and samantha and more-1534

anthony and samantha and more-1536

anthony and samantha and more-1537

anthony and samantha and more-1538

anthony and samantha and more-1543

anthony and samantha and more-1547

anthony and samantha and more-1548

anthony and samantha and more-1549

anthony and samantha and more-1552

anthony and samantha and more-1557

anthony and samantha and more-1558

Lately he's been pulling up on anything and everything. We've had to set the play pen up because I'm afraid of what he'll try to climb on if I have to run into the other room for a minute. What's really funny is if I lay on the ground (on my stomach) he uses my butt to pull himself all the way to standing and says "yayayayayayaya" the whole time. It's almost half-whispered; like he's giving himself a pep talk. I love it :) And if I was bendy enough then I would have a picture of it. But I'm not, and I don't!
anthony and samantha and more-1564


Whitney fb'd this earlier, hilarious! Hipster Dinosaurs

Good night!

No comments: